Have you ever heard of Lecithin? It is one of the lesser known supplements, but I LOVE this stuff!!! Let me explain why.....
1) Fat emulsifier (it kicks out the bad fats in your cells because your body is getting what it needs)!!
2) Helps with memory
3) Detoxifies the liver (if you take any medications this is so important)!!!
4) Cleans cholesterol out of the arteries
5) Relaxes the nervous system
6) Helps with attention span
Did I mention that I LOVE this stuff. I started taking it for memory....don't laugh....this is the improved Chrissy. Then I thought I was crazy when I noticed 5lbs fell off! I asked my Shaklee up-line and she said it was a fat emulsifier. I was like "WHAT??? You should start with that!!!" When we get the healthy fats our bodies need we kick the stupid crappy delicious ones off our giggly parts.
I did noticed that my memory improved and that my skin looked awesome. It totally helps with dryness and those little fine lines. It's the healthy fats that your brain, and skin need.
Also, when you get acne it's because you're detoxing on your face. Your liver can't keep up. Lecithin is awesome for your liver!! It cleans out the junk by aiding in bile flow. You'll have awesome poops too! Must keep things flowing...so important to your over all health. If you take any medications you want to do something to keep your liver clean.
When I took Lecithin while breast feeding I had tons of milk and Lilly slept through the night. It relaxes the nervous system, and helps with the neurotransmitters for sleep. Hallelujah!!!
The other thing Lecithin does is clean the junk out of your arteries. You have to take it slowly or you'll kick it out to fast and feel sick. Start with 2 a day, then go to 4, and then to 6. 6 a day is the magic number!
Lecithin is $16.30 Retail price and $13.85 Member price.
Be Happy Be Healthy!!!
www.clausse.myshaklee.com
This is great! Who knew that Lecithin worked so much magic?! That's my new name for it too...The Magic Beans! Yay Chrissy, love your blog!
ReplyDeleteLove it!!
ReplyDeleteGreat blog and very insightful! I'm gonna have to get me some "magic beans"!
ReplyDeleteGreat blog! Thanks so much for the awesome information. I had no idea that Lecithin did so much and will be looking more into it to clean up my face & bring on the breast milk! Keep those deep shower thoughts coming!
ReplyDeleteYay for Lecithin!
ReplyDelete